Terms and Conditions of Sale
- Delivery Prices
- Delivery Timescale
- Acceptance of order
- WEEE Regulations
- Battery Regulations
- Delivery charges are shown in the basket page and vary with each order. Please add the products you are interested in to the basket page and the delivery options, prices and VAT will be all be shown shown.
- Products are usually dispatched and delivered within the timescale selected on your order, however these timescales are estimates are not a guaranteed delivery date.
- Orders are dispatched on working days (Monday-Friday) only and are not sent on bank holidays.
- Your credit card may be charged prior to dispatch. This does not indicate a guarantee of dispatch or acceptance of order.
- PC Ink cannot be held responsible for the industrial action or other factors that affect couriers or the Royal Mail.
- Express deliveries are usually delivered next working day. Weekend and bank holiday days are not counted as working days. Recorded delivery attempts by a courier will count as a next day delivery. The vast majority of express deliveries are delivered next working day and you are entitled to your extra delivery charge to be refunded in the unlikely event that this is not possible with the exception of exceptional circumstances beyond our control.
- We do not supply international orders.
- PC Ink only collect information that we require for your order which is the information you provide us.
- Your data will be used to process your order.
- By placing an order, you are consenting to your data being processed in accordance with the GDPR legislation and other laws.
- Some details are processed by third parties which can include credit card payment processors or PayPal. We may provide some delivery information to the Royal Mail or a courier of our choice, suppliers and manufacturers who may deliver products to you directly.
- Our legal basis for processing you data includes processing your order and tax returns that are a legal requirement.
- You may withdraw your consent by emailing us at any time. Your information can only be removed after we no longer have a legal requirement to keep it.
- All trademarks belong to their respected companies.
- Customers must pay for goods prior to despatch with exception of PC Ink authorised credit account customers.
- Account customers are required to pay for goods within 30 days of invoice unless agreed in advance otherwise.
- Customer credit accounts are available only to businesses and will only be opened at the discretion of PC Ink.
- Results of product searching through the PC Ink website or external sites shall be the responsibility of the customer to ensure the correct products are being purchased.
- Prices are subject to change at any time and without notice.
- Delivery and despatch times are estimates only and shall not be of the essence of the contract.
- All risk of products supplied passes to the customer at time of delivery.
- Every product comes with a one year guarantee unless specified otherwise.
- Products that are not guaranteed by the manufacturer are guaranteed by PC Ink and you will need to email us with a description of any fault to initiate a return.
- The customer must inspect the goods upon delivery and report any delivery errors or faults within 3 working days of receipt.
- Damaged goods must be returned to PC Ink within 14 days of receipt.
- Faulty products accepted by PC Ink will be refunded in full or exchanged for a product of the same value.
- Accident damage, neglect or misuse of items or worn items will not be acceptable for return.
- Customers that have modified any product will void their warranty.
- Carriage costs cannot be refunded except where the mistake is that of PC Ink or goods returned under CCR regulations.
- Expediated delivery costs are classed as a service and these delivery costs cannot be refunded if goods are delivered on time, even if returned under CCR regulations if the service was provided. Standard delivery charges are covered by CCR regulations.
- The customer shall pay any carriage costs involved in a return where the goods supplied are as requested and are not faulty.
- PC Ink will not promise that any product will last for a pre-determined amount of time and will not be acceptable for return under this reason.
- Incorrectly ordered products or unwanted returns not covered by the CCR regulations will be subject to a 15% restocking charge with a minimum £2 charge. These items must be returned within 14 days and be a condition fit for resale including all packaging. All requests for these returns must be requested within 2 working days from the date of delivery.
- Some products are special order and may not be returned and the order cannot be cancelled under any circumstances. These products will be identified on the website prior to ordering.
- Refunds will usually be made by the same method of payment within 30 days.
- We regret that food and drink products cannot be returned.
- Dated products such as diaries and calendars will be classed as a consumable and used once the start date of the product has passed.
- For products with a warranty longer than 12 months, it is recommended that manufacturer warranty cards supplied with the product are completed and returned.
Acceptance of order
- Fulfilment of an order is subject to stock availability and PC Ink are under no obligation to accept your order.
- Failure to obtain authorisation for payment will result in cancellation of your order.
- We do not accept orders paid for by a non-UK card.
- Delivery will only be accepted to physical addresses only and PO Box number only deliveries may not be supplied unless a courier would be able to find your location.
- Failure to provide a complete address will delay your order.
- By completing the checkout with PC Ink website, you are making an offer to purchase the goods at the advertised price. PC Ink may refuse this offer.
- The Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment (WEEE) Directive aims to make producers pay for the collection, treatment and recovery of waste electrical equipment. The regulations also mean that suppliers of equipment like high street shops and internet retailers must allow consumers to return their waste equipment free of charge.
- The amount of WEEE we throw away is increasing by around 5% each year, making it the fastest growing waste stream in the UK. Recycling reduces the environmental and health risks associated with sending electrical goods to landfill.
- PC Ink is obliged under these regulations to offer our customers free take-back of their WEEE on a like-for-like basis when they buy a new Electrical or Electronic product from us.
- Customers must return their like-for-like WEEE item to us within 28 days of purchasing their new item. The postage or delivery cost of the return is payable by the customer.
- Under the WEEE Regulations, all new electrical goods should now be marked with the crossed-out wheeled bin symbol shown to show that they were produced after 13th August 2005, and should be disposed of separately from normal household waste so that they can be recycled.
- To recycle locally, please contact your local authority for details of your local recycling facilities.
- The Waste Batteries and Accumulators Regulations: Under the Waste Battery Regulations, we are now offering a take back scheme for all portable waste batteries. You can return your waste batteries to our business premises in person (please do not post). Please contact us for our business premises address.
- Alternatively, you can find your local recycling facility at either www.recyclenow.co.uk or www.recycle-more.co.uk.
- PC Ink VAT registration number: 809 2860 16.
- Your statutory rights are not affected.